I like blogging my experiences in programming and the tools I use. When I started experimenting with NetBeans I was having a thought of blogging about my journey with NetBeans IDE. At the same time I stumbled upon the NetBeans Blogging Contest announcement.
I thought as I have anyway thought of creating a dedicated NetBeans blog why not participate in this contest? This is how this blog started. It has become an exciting journey for me experimenting with NetBeans IDE 6.1 Beta and simultaneously writing about it. In this journey I am getting acquainted with other NetBeans bloggers, NetBeans Gurus and my passion for this journey is keeping me fresh.
What started as a small idea has taken a shape of nine blog posts now. The blog has become my workbook for noting down my findings. I feel this blog will become some help for anyone who is starting with NetBeans and also to someone who knows NetBeans but is interested to know how other people interact with this IDE.
This is a list of the articles published till now:
- Locating Netbeans IDE 6.1 Beta
- Hello World from Netbeans IDE 6.1 Beta
- Importing Eclipse project in Netbeans IDE 6.1 Beta
- Spring support in Netbeans IDE 6.1 Beta
- Logging issue found in Netbeans IDE 6.1 Beta
- Expectation driven developement in NetBeans IDE 6.1 Beta
- Subversion with NetBeans IDE 6.1 Beta - Source in Control
- How to add your NetBeans IDE 6.1 Beta blog to planetnetbeans.org aggregator?
- Checkout project from Subversion repository in NetBeans IDE 6.1 Beta
- Spring Framework 2.5 support for Java SE applications in NetBeans IDE 6.1 Beta
Tushar Joshi, Nagpur